CECAN Ltd delivers a variety of courses to which we welcome participants from the government, academic and public sectors. We offer bespoke training courses and CPD short courses.
Bespoke Training Courses
We design and deliver bespoke training for organisations, targeting their individual needs in mode of delivery and content. We provide an effective route for training staff that can be carried out at your location or online. Delivering training at your location reduces delegates’ travel time and cost, while using an online platform offers a flexible approach if delegates are geographically dispersed. With an audience of similar needs we can tailor the course to their specific field or problem, ensuring the training is translated into practice with ease.
For further information please contact us here
CPD Short Courses
We also run Continuous Professional Development courses. Past courses have covered:
- Agent Based Modelling
- Evaluation Fundamentals – Choosing Appropriate Methods and Assessing Overall Quality of Evaluations
- Qualitative Comparative Analysis
- Designing Evaluations for Complex Policy Interventions
- Getting To Grips With Wicked Issues Using Exploratory Qualitative Comparative Analysis (QCA)
- Evaluating Complex Interventions with Process Tracing & Bayesian Updating
- An Introduction to Influence Mapping
The UK Evaluation Society (UKES) is working jointly with us to run a programme of training courses.