We deliver a variety of courses to which we welcome participants from the government, academic and public sectors.
Learn with us by attending one of our short training courses.
- Develop your knowledge of innovative methodologies
- Benefit from Tutors who are active Consultants and World-leading Academics
- Meet like-minded people who are currently managing complex policy roles
- Bite-sized day courses focus on skills and tools you can benefit from immediately
The UK Evaluation Society (UKES) is working jointly with us to run a programme of training courses.
Previous CECAN training courses have covered:
- Agent Based Modelling
- Evaluation Fundamentals – Choosing Appropriate Methods and Assessing Overall Quality of Evaluations
- Qualitative Comparative Analysis
- Designing Evaluations for Complex Policy Interventions
- Getting To Grips With Wicked Issues Using Exploratory Qualitative Comparative Analysis (QCA)
- Evaluating Complex Interventions with Process Tracing & Bayesian Updating
- An Introduction to Influence Mapping
Commission us for bespoke content for your organisation’s targeted needs.
We have experience of designing and delivering bespoke training for organisations. A cost effective route to training multiple delegates is for us to come to your location. We provide the Trainers and the content. Delivering training at your location reduces delegate travel time and cost. With an audience of similar needs we can tailor the course to their specific field or problem, ensuring the learning is translated into practice with ease. Contact email@example.com to discuss.